This Privacy Notice applies to the use of the Services (as defined below), including by both consumers and Professionals. “Professional(s)” means individuals, companies and other organizations or persons acting as sexuality professionals or otherwise engaged in a business related to human sexuality, including, without limitation, therapists, sex toy retailers, medical professionals, providers of women’s sexuality services, products or information. Except as otherwise indicated, Professionals, consumers and other persons using our site are individually and collectively referred to as “you.”
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND OBTAIN
We obtain personal information about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly and information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to us. When you register for or participate in certain services, seek access to certain content or features, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Username and password when you register through our Services;
- Reviews, comments, and/or surveys; and
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Submit a Request” or “Contact Us” feature.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
- We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our products and services, including authorizing a purchase, or completing a transaction that you requested;
- Create and manage online accounts;
- Send promotional materials, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including text/SMS messages if you provided your mobile number and opted in to receive such messages (for information on our text messaging program, please see our Text/SMS Messaging Program Terms);
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Provide technical support;
- Generate suggestions about the type of content you may enjoy;
You can choose to use our website without providing any information about yourself to us directly, but some information may be collected automatically or be requested by us so that you can take advantage of certain features on our Services.
We may use third-party analytics services on our Services, such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of the Services. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics and similar services, please visit the links below:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumers and Professionals may access, review, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control as described below. Please note that any change you request regarding personal information may affect or otherwise change the availability, deliverability or quality for you of information, features, products or services in which you are interested or your experience on or relating to the Services.
- Consumers may access and edit their personal information by following the instructions found in the “My Profile” or “Edit Your Profile” area of the Services where you registered or submitted personal information. If you would like us to no longer use information about you or share it with our affiliates, partners or other service providers, for their marketing purposes, please send a request to us using our contact form.